Wassup Fellas!? Blessed Be!
How's the Cosmos treating you? I'm hoping you ain't disappointed with the whirlpools and tornadoes of life and living - cause that's what we are meant to do, live through it all and emerge with grace, while throwin' in your ace.
So, well well well, they say empty mind is a Devil's workshop and too many thoughts also make you insane. I am somewhere in the limbo here. However, my rant is not what this Blog is about - though off late, I've just been doing that, but you all seem to love me still. *Appreciative Applause* What do I say? It's been a long journey and I've met you...found you all... as the constant presence that I look forward to, at the end of a tiring draining day of living. And even now, there are things which don't fail to surprise me. Especially an Award. Yes! I mean, I had forgotten that there are awards as well in blogging world... so I never expected one, but Rahul from Crash and Burn gave me a pleasant surprise by giving me a Versatile Blogger Award, though I'm unsure why me...cause I think I'm very repetitive, but who's complaining! I'm HAPPY!! :D (I totally heart his blog by the way. You must read his Rapist series - his stories remind of somewhat of Jeffrey Archer and it's bloody thrilling I tell ya!
There are rules to follow though, like Quid Pro Quo, so they are here, which I am following diligently, umm, bending them just a wee bit:
Rules are-1. Create a new post.
2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award.
3. Pass it on to your fellow bloggers.
4. State 7 random facts about you.
*However, I understand how it gets...so it's on the recipient of the award, whether or not they want to pass on the award or not* You can thank me later. :)
Reading is a pleasure and there are blogs I love to read always, so they deserve this as well:
Meoww/Aditi/ Abhilasha: You all know her as Meoww...and she is as adorable as the kittens are. I know she's been awarded by Rahul already and she really needs to pick this up. People, she is the TRUE versatile one here....you can see her effervescence, emotions, maturity...everything, from her blog. My loving loving loving friend and fellow Wiccan she is... Go check her out or face my anger! :P
Swarnali/Dreams n Drama: Ah, sometimes, you meet people in the most unexpected situations and then their company becomes the most sought after one. I met Swarnali on A Lot of Pages and boy! We had so many things and thoughts to share! I love to talk to her and she blows my Blues away with her mere Hellow! :D Go, check her out, she is a literati, not to be ignored at all!
Blasphemous Asthete/Asthetic Blasphemy/Anshul: Who doesn't know him?? Brilliant writer and player of words, there's a delicate touch and finesse in whatever he rights. His writings inspire, push you to think and sometimes just tug at the strings of your heart. Very few people can reach the level of writing with simplicity and sophistication, that he has achieved. You've missed a lot, if you haven't read him.
Atrocious Scribblings/Rahul: Okay, so every time I read what he writes, I have this vivid image of him, writing, rather scribbling down with a poker face and a tiny frown. Dear God, the stuff he writes, satirical humor/dark humor/slapstick/ plain humor/thought provoking rib tickling words! Please Please, do read him. I am sure you'll definitely gain a new perspective to view things.
Confused Soul/A Walk Across The Bridge: She reminds me a lot of myself...no, I mean...I can relate to her writings so much, sometimes I wonder where is our connection? But I think, most of the people relate to her written word, for they are so humane and touching and filled with emotions so varied and colorful - You feel like you've just traveled to a different world and came back. She is Awesome! :D
Now 7 Random Facts about me. Damn! Anyhow, lemme write as I think. So here they are:
- I love Black stones/rocks/pebbles/gemstones. Yes! By the way, if you ever feel weighed down by emotions or life per se, take a clean black stone (I've also tried using the rock they use for roads. What is known as Gitti in Hindi) and hold it on your left palm and cover it with your right. Close you eyes and focus on the surface of the stone and visualize transferring all your tensions into it. Once your breathing is even, place the stone on ground/rather earth and feel yourself fly. Thank you Thea Sabin.
- I wish to marry a guy who owns a coffee estate for the sole reason that I'd get to have free coffees.
- I love talking to myself (Yeah, go figure, As if there's isn't enough proof of my loopiness already.)
- I'm good with fixing electronic stuff.
- I'm very good with damaging anything electronic.
- I have spent the most of my money on colors/brushes and books.
- Annnnnnnnd I think Moon is a Man.
So now that I am done with this, keep loving me like you always do. Trust me, my randomness is harmless (Except may be for the electronics ). Till the next time lovely people, live life like it's your last day, Say I love you and I am sorry like you'll never get a chance and believe in what your heart reaches out to.