6 Jun 2012

Warriors of the Night

Blessed Be People!!!

After a long long long time, I felt at peace, even if it was for few minutes. You see, since I am officially jobless right now, my mind is in overdrive. Not that, I am not always thinking, but you know how women get. I kinda really fail miserably when it comes to NOT thinking! Dude, like seriously *As I look at God. Funny Guy* why you had to hard-wire that in us???!!! Hmpf. 

Image Source: vi.sualize.us
Nevermind, I went to the terrace today and vented all my frustration and lil bit of flab as I walked. While music was blaring in my ears *Linkin Park's - In Pieces*, I stopped suddenly. The sky looked so brilliantly blue and the fluffy clouds and the slightly cool breeze. Uff, I am back to my world! And I love it! *Exhales* *Grins* What the hell? Everything has a solution, an end. My *self-inflicted* miseries would end too. :D So, so, so...here's a little web of words I spinned. I am not sure, if I intended it to be dark, but have fun, reading it! Blessed be my 122 Stars!!! :D

The Mask was off, as I kissed your lips,
Dark, decadent, I was cold in your fingertips.
You danced with me, the dance of death,
But I won, breaking into bits, with every breath.


Image Source: flickr
Killer in Battle, Lover in life,
I loved you, you cut me like a knife.
I cried, with every pain,
But I won, leaving you in vain.


You said, I get what I gave,
Love, come with me to the grave.
I run run run, away from you,
You pull me close, oh to hurt me, what else would you do?
But I won, defeating you through and through.
Image Source: ashscrapyard.wordpress.com
Will never surrender, till I tear you asunder,
I'll go under, lightened like fire and heated like thunder.
The Sky will laugh with me, unfurling like Golden spool,
I shall drink the Moon and sing like a Fool.


Honey, I always win in the end,
I've known you now, there's nothing left to pretend.
You will chase me down,
And I'll haunt you like a hound,
But I won tonight, 
Letting you drown out of my sight.


Image Source: creativityfuse.com
Anybody knows about the phases of Moon?? Take care fellas. So till the next time, Catch the Stars and Make your Dreams Come True! Blessed Be!

8 comments:

Rahul said...

Blessed poem!!:-)

Swarnali said...

Ah you completed it!! It came out amazing :)
"I've known you now, there's nothing left to pretend: ...don't I love this line??? :D
Take care.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Oooh, the love has become more of a masquerading affair it seems :P

Nevertheless, the dark world is ever so enchanting!

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

subtlescribbler said...

'dark' is the work. And darkness brings mysteries.
liked the poem and the optimistic end :)

sarah

Mirage said...

'I shall drink the moon and sing like a fool.'

You create brilliant imagery. And like always, your poems make me go all WOW!!
Love you and your writings. Muah!

Take care.. :-)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Rahul: Thank you and Bless You! :) :) :)

@Swarnali: :D Finally, it ended! Thanks! I love it too! :D

@BA: What? I love Masks! :D Thank you that you find it so! :D :D Blessed Be!

@Sarah: And we are all about mystery :D :D Thank you!! :D

@Dost: :D Cheers to you woman, I love your poems! :D Love you too sweetheart! Mwaah! Blessed Be! :D

Keirthana said...

wah! What an imagination! Btw, your knack for choosing pics is so awesome. I just love it :)

Cheers,
Keirthana

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Keirthana! Long time no see! :D :D Thank you Thank you! :D You're the first one to notice. :D

Blessed Be!