27 Mar 2012

Silent Noises...

Blessed Be My Beloved People! 

If you have read me from the beginning, you must know that most of my so-called-poems are written in to the depths of nights. So, here's another one, which was inspired by this another poem I'd once read in school where a Princess, who has been trapped in a tower, watches and waits in there, only to hear her beloved going away on a horse. He is a Knight in the King's Army. I think one of them later dies. It's a tragic love story but somehow last night, the scene of the tied Princess kept running in my mind. So here's the poem...that I wrote last night. Lemme know what you think! :)

Blank, my mind, numb my heart,
Cheated my soul, from where do I start?
Overrated, underestimated, the past I clinged on to,
Never existed, it already faded.
My eyes couldn’t see beyond the dark haven,
Artificial darkness we say, feels like heaven.
False identity, mistaken sanctity,
I was untouched by the caress of fatal velocity,
Love and desire, lust like fire,
You take me, higher and higher.
Would you make me fall?
And I’ll lose it all.
Perfectly imperfect, I pirouette,
In your arms, ignore the one,
That hidden silhouette.
I watch with my eyes closed, I feel with my body tied,
You love me, will love me, must my fears subside.
But feelings are fleeting and so is our bond,
Foundation we lay, on unseen significant song,
Promise me, you’ll always be that Knight with the sword,
Who walked into the night with his lover’s voice  unheard,
But in his heart she bled his name, King had betrayed him for fame,
He shot her for she would have been miserable,
His love for her was chaste and eternal.
I question your being, I question your existence,
My resistance is no more of importance,
I lay bare before you, so you can make a choice,
Trample me like the shattered mirror,
Or heal me, together we rejoice.

Image Source: mayorofawesometown.tumblr.com
Till then people, look around into the Night and the Mysteries will unfurl themselves before you... Much love. Blessed Be.

16 comments:

Hypocrite. said...

I love the last two lines.
"Trample me like the shattered mirror,
Or heal me, together we rejoice."

So well written. This is amazing.
keep the talent alive. :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Hypocrite: Must I tell you, I love the look of your blog, girl! :D And thank you! Welcome to the Mystical Skeptical World! :D :D Blessed Be!

Soumya said...

"I watch with my eyes closed, I feel with my body tied".. Hmmmm :)

Awesome work MSM, loved it!

Keirthana said...

Wow, the kind of poetry you spin is very deep and touching. Loved it :) I am confused about which ones I could call my favorite lines. Forget it! The whole poem is lovely :)

Cяystal said...

YOU ARE SORTA AMAAAAAZING OR WHAT?

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Soumya: Thank you!!!! :D Umm, what hmmm? ;)

@Keirthana: Hehehe! I love that you are confounded! :D Keep Loving! :D

@Crystal: Not as amazing as YOU are... :D :D

Confused Soul said...

I ABSOLUTELY Love it.. BEAUTIFUL :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Confused Soul: :D Thank You!!!! :D

Mirage said...

Excellent...simply excellent, it was!!! You always mesmerize with your brilliant poetry skills. :-)

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

sigh! It is amazing! You totally amaze with your words! They move me so much :)!!

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Amazing amazing words!!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Vi: Thanks dost! :D :D

@Jen:Awww,I'm happy you like what I write! Thanks! :D

@Chandana: *Grins* Thank you! :D

ashok said...

you are a rocking writer...cheers!

I do, I do. said...

Excellent words!!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@ashok: Thank You! :)

@I do, I do.: Thank you!! Welcome here! :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Darkness, and the creatures that dwell in it, and work in shadows, appear dangerous and treacherous. But they've the warmest hearts, the most faithful ones, the ones which beat for someone else, and survive on the warmth of love.
A dark knight will do, yepp, will do :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete