31 Dec 2011

Pages Turn

Pages Turn, Leaves Fall,
Seasons change, so we all,
Sitting on my desk, I hear the night call,
Bidding my time away, new time, new year enthralls.
Memories of bygone must be bygone,
On us, new light has shone,
January passed before with fervor, nevermore lone,
February held my hand, misfortunes postponed.
March was cinnamon, memories dusted and clean,
April brought Spring Air, embraced I was by strength of steel,
May was sabotaging, with results fascinating, my eyes gleam.
June and July, months where lessons learnt,
Touched twice, Once Burnt,
In the Darkest of Times, the Ray of Victory and Hope is the Brightest.
Image Source: godzdogz.op.org
Found my soul, over was the hunt,
And yet turning tables was August,
Rains poured over me, cold in September,
Clouds gray hovered, forever, I’ll remember,
But counting pain, becomes a mere number,
Promising a warm embrace, came around my friend October.
November made oblivion my haven, Time was dark like the wings of Raven,
Truths ugly revealed, my old wounds healed,
Kinks stubborn were made even,
In my heart, I found my heaven,
 December was cold, cold like Death,
But wasn’t death end of one and start of new breath?
And beginning of promising smiles,
Embracing tonight whatever may come,
Twelfth Stranger shall be my friend unbeknownst,
MSM wishes my stars, it for you all be the happiest.

Blessed Be My Beloved Bloggers and Readers....I wish I could summarize 2011 better.... I am as curious for 2012 to unfold as everyone else....who knows? Love may knock my doors...A call awaited from the Office may turn up or may be I will just witness the unwitnessed? It's hopes and hopes we must breathe...for new year is the time to renew your strengths, embrace your weaknesses and believe in who you are. Much much love to all of you. Be the same. Always. 

14 comments:

Keirthana said...

You have summarized 2011 the best way possible dear :) And are you back from your vacation? Waiting for more of your magic :)

Happy 2012 :) Blessed be!

Confused Soul said...

I love how you've spoken of your 2011..
May 2012 bring you lots of love, luck and happiness. You deserve it. Blessed be! :)

Happy New Year!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Keirthana: Yayyyieee :D :D Thank you thank you. Yes sweetheart, me back! I wrote on DOV na? :D Hehehe, you are part of this magic too. :D *Hugs* Oh and Happy New Year!!!! <3

@Confused Soul: :D :D Thank you sweetie *Biiiig Hug* Awww.... *Blush* All of these goodies you deserve as well with me. :D Happiness shared always increases multifold. :D
Blessed be!! And Happy New Year!!!! <3 :)

Mirage said...

MSM...your poem is W.O.W. I so mean this!!
While reading it, the one thing which was running through my head was how could one pen down something so perfect like this. I loved the way you have summarised a WHOLE YEAR in just a few lines. Excellent!
*pats your back* =)

I feel so proud to know you! <3

Happy 2012 dost. You are actually my star. :*

Take care. :)

Lady Whispers said...

I await 2012 like no one did...2011 was tough and this yr gives me happy vibes :D
Be happy be blessed :D Happy New Year :)

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

Dec was indead cold...arghh...but yeah we need to let bygones be bygones. I'm in love with this Prads :'Kinks stubborn were made even'. I wish I could have done that, but it's never too late. Thanks to you and couple of others I have renewed my strengths, embraced my weaknesses and I believe in who I am :D

Have a fab year ahead and shower loads of magic on all of us!!!

<3 <3 <3

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Even something as simple as summarizing an entire year,you do it so beautifully Prads!
Hope you have a fabulous year ahead! :))

Suruchi said...

and the little poem is like the epitome of what we all did through the year that's gone...the seasons are so very different and so yet the same:-)

Welcome back!

Here's hoping love does come your way, also the call from the office and witnessing the unwitnessed-Amen Prads and god bless!:-)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Vi: Awww shucks *Major Blush* Thank you!! Perfect kahan hai dost, humari toh poori imperfect hai, par jo hai, achchi hai :D :D :* Hehehe *Takes the pat on the back!* :D :D I feel so humbled to have you in my life!! :* Yayyy, me your star, me loves <3 2012 be the most awsomest year for you, meri dost! :D :D

@Lady Whispers: Welcome here my friend, a very very Brillian 2012 wishes to you!! :D :D Blessed Be!!

@DIGS: Yes, coldness, numbness...they too become feelings after a point, what's the point in relishing in the darkness within when we are capable of moving on.... :D :D Yes my dear, it's never ever too late, I realized it this year... :D :D I believe in your strength and it's exhilarating to know, you have embraced yourself! :D *Hugs* Hehehe, Magic shall be within you...I say so. :D <3

@Chandana: Eeeeyayyyyyyy!!! :D :D I love your comments!!! Always have loved them! :D :D <3 They motivate me always... You too have a brilliant brilliant year ahead!! :D

@Su: Ah, yes. You caught that, didn't you? :D :D Thank you!!!! :D Hehehe, yeah, if any of these happen, you all would be the first to know. ;) :D Especially you. :D hehehe! Blessed BE!!! <3

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

It has been a while, and new year came before I could. It's a disappointment, but I look forward for the freshened up posts in this space.
So do catalog the 2012 :)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Blasphemous Asthete: Happy New Year!! :D And thank you for that hopeful statement! :)

SeĐĆendipity™ said...

Pradeetaaaa, I <3 you :)
I never knew you could describe a year with such precision and beauty in a poem. You're my pleasant surprise blogger :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Serendipity: :D :D Pradeeta <3 you too!!! :D :D Awww...pleasant surprise blogger? :D That's a beautiful compliment! Thank you and Blessed Be!! :D

DawnZhang said...

Hey, Mystical, check out my blog. You have an award waiting for you ;)