2 Sep 2011

Fear - The Breath Taking Encounter. (Part 5)

Read Part 4 Here

Blessed be Dear Diary, The last time I wrote to you, I was an emotional wreck. But now I am all right. And in fact, far more better than I have ever been. You know why? I have found a ray of hope. A Bright Bright Ray of hope. You will not believe what happened...

Image Source: www.flickr.com
I was at the Library - no - an old book store down this street. There are a lot of tiny shops around this place and surprisingly, many of them sell stuff that I am interested in. So, I was going through these colorful candles that I thought I could use to invoke the elements tonight and soothe my frazzled nerves, when I noticed that the old lady at the counter, was staring at me with open admiration. Honestly, I felt weird and a little bit freaked out. I thought may be she is someone who recognizes me, so I instantly kept the candles down, gave her a hesitant smile and decided to leave. But the words she uttered next, stopped me dead in my tracks. 

Susan McLellan. Image Source: www.circleofhealing.org
"Are you an Angel?"

 I stared at her, unsure of what should I do, lest I offend this old woman. So I said that I was  not. She smiled at me ruefully and said,

"You think I am an old senile woman, don't you My Dear? But I think you are an Angel. I can see your wings...You are going to save humanity."

I thanked her for her prediction but did not believe a word she said. However, she instantly smiled and packed my five ritualistic candles and all the holy herbs I would need. I looked at her inquisitively when she smiled saying that I was going to avenge Mother Nature some day. 

Image Source: www.far3e.com
Even though it was tough for me to stand there another second, I decided I will talk to her. I asked her whether she was Clairvoyant. She said no, but she said she could read energy fields and mine was glowing like Sun. Haha. She freaks me out! Now I know why mother and everyone else was so scared. I have promised to see this old woman tomorrow. 

One weird thing happened though. She had held my hands and I felt a whiff of breeze filled with rose and other fragrances twirl around me for a second and disappear. I looked at her quizzically, while she said something that I am unable to forget. She said, "To you, you may not seem true...but your soul shines as pure as a crystal moon and come to me tomorrow, you may find your way."

Image Source: www.mikeschurko.com
The only thing I understand is that she wants me to see her again, which I will. Thank You God for leading me here.

Love,
Claire
10th May 2011

12 comments:

Ananya said...

AHA!! since you have mentioned about Clairvoyance, I am too tempted to share that though I do not believe to be a pro in it but yes thats what my gift is :D btw, outta sheer inquisitiveness wanted to ask that have you ever tried tarot cards?? and keep these posts coming!! am totally glued ! :D
♥ Blessed Be!♥

Scribbling Gal said...

Wow what a beautiful post <3
I am glue to this one...wanna read what happens next :D

Vinati said...

I'm highly curious to know more about the protagonist. Please post the next part asap. :)

aakash said...

The old lady was expecting her to come some day. This was her duty to guide the chosen one and she spent her life waiting. I am starting to get some hang of it. MSM going better and better. :)

aJ

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Finally! Claire has a ray of hope.. lets hope she gets some help from the sweet old lady...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

And at the end of the tunnel, I see a hint of light, a tiny glint for now, but I am hopeful of seeing the sun.

Beautiful, gives hope to her, raises my hopes too :)


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

maithili said...

yes this truly gives hope.. MSM did you know you are a magical writer! This series is going to be your best one and I already feel it!

subtlescribbler said...

beautifully penned one this is!
the protagonist seems to be a quite a person..glued to all its ups and downs!


sarah

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Ananya: :D So, is it more like emotions or vision? I would like to talk to you through my mail. :D No, Tarot Card readings I haven't tried, but I am very curious to try them, once! I hear they even tell their own story to the reader! Have you?? :D Oh, and thanks for reading my posts! :D

@Scribbling Gal: :D :D :D Yayyy!!! You said beautiful post!! :D Thanks for reading!!

@Vinati: Yes Yes!! I am curious too as to what will Claire do next...assuming she is fickle minded like me ;) :D

@aJ: Wow!! :D You know, you gave me something to think about...the Old Lady waiting for her, I never looked at it that way :D Hey, Thanks for reading! :D

@Chandana: Yes, a ray of hope! :D :D Thank you!

@Blasphemous Asthete: Beautiful Lines Mr. Anshul :D And thank you for reading the posts! :D Cheers to you too! :D

@Maithili: I know about Magic, but nothing about being a magical writer! :D :D But but but, your appreciation makes me feel so so so nice!! :D Hehe, Thanks!

@Sarah: Thank you!!! :D <3

Ananya said...

Thankfully, its emotion and NOT Vision!!! ;D vision would have left me total freaked out :D
I did study tarot cards for a very small duration but they didn't appeal to me.. so, tarots are not meant to be my divination tool :) would love to catch up via email.. feel free to drop me one at starryskyandi@live.com :)

Sunil Padiyar said...

Well I am totally glued too like others here... Going to the next part...

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Sunil: :D Go ahead! :) :)