29 Aug 2011

Fear - When home wasn't home anymore. (Part 4)

Read Part 3 Here

Blessed be dear Diary, remember I was telling you about the kind old man, who served me coffee yesterday and the Diner? Yes, I accepted the Job offer and I get free lunches and dinners here. He is very loving, and he reminds me of Dad... [Claire Cries here]




Remember how loving it all used to be...Mother, Father, John and Melinda... Oh, how I miss them. Mother had been strict, no doubt, but she had loved me. She was such a hard working woman with her little New Age shop flourishing. Never did she know, that her own daughter would become an anomaly. 




Father, such a nice man. Very similar to the old man here. Same round face with diminishing white hair and such a loving warmth surrounded him, that it could make me feel secure even in the coldest of storms. I learnt the defense skills from him, he being the Cop of the area. What an odd pair they are! Mother and Father. And they brought up the three of us - Melinda , that 7 year old angel...Mother doesn't know that even she has intuitive capabilities. But I know, I have seen her look at me with those huge blue eyes. 




But only Time will tell. John - such an annoying little brat he is...five years younger than I am. He wants to be uh...uh...something like Biotech scientist? I miss him. I miss them. 

When Mother realized that I am too interested in the New Age folklore and stuff, she hid her Book of Shadows. 




That hurt. And one day I learnt that I could manifest a change in the weather...over a week, a month I realized that I wasn't just imagining things. But in my bliss, i forgot that there were people around me. Sigh, and things went tumbling down after that. 




No one came to save me. No one. And here I am on my own. Away from home, away from family...how will I survive?? Will anyone have an answer? I will wander till I find a ray of hope... I know I will ...Someday...soon I will....Oh God, it's raining, I must stop crying... Be with me God...Be with me...

Love,
Claire, 
8th May, 2011

15 comments:

yash1229 said...

Wow, this is beautifully written.
It has such a nice aura about it..
Wonderful mix of emotions. And, I absolutely loved the last paragraph.. Promoted. :)

Please read & promote my post on IndiVine-

The Tablet Revolutionary

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Going back to previous, I've missed quite a lot of things here...

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Claire oh claire! I feel so bad for her...! Its like a real life scene playing in my head..

What next? Will she meet her family again? WIll she find the answers she is looking for? What? What?

Priyanka said...

Ah, the background:) Thanks..

and we continue to read on...

aakash said...

nice read..
keep it coming.

aJ

maithili said...

I see you have done a good deal of research for this one and it shows what an amazing writer you are! I m too curious to know where this would go...

ANULAL said...

Hi, I happened to see your blog in the indiblogger community. You have a super cool blog. Keep it up. Best wishes.

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@yash1229: Blessed Be! Welcome to my Blog! :D Thank you for those beautiful words! :D And thank you for promoting me. I will do the same! :D

@Blasphemous Asthete: What did you miss? :( Did you get back to track?

@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue: I knoww, it is tough to be Claire. I hope she finds her way out. :D

@Priyanka: Is it all right? It was for you, expressly, gave me a lead as well for the story. Thanks! :D :D

@aJ: Sure :D

@Maithili: Eee...good writer :D *Blush* Thank you!!! :D Me too (Curious ;) )

@ANULAL: Blessed Be and Thank You for visiting my Blog! :D :D I am glad you liked it. :D

Red Handed said...

I am latee!! Forgive me ok?
Love the way you capture the emotions perfectly!
Keep it coming girl!

Ananya said...

Wow! amazing blog and the amazing is the way you write!!! should I call it a coincidence that a wiccan has landed up on another wiccan's blog at such wee hours? :) your about me is interesting.. so is it 'face reading' that you have found out as your gift? :) love your blog. do drop by mine and check if you like it :)
♥ Blessed Be!♥

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Ananya: Blessed Be! <<3> Welcome to my Blog! :D Oh, Thank You...in fact, I found your about me rather intriguing!! :D Face Reading is definitely a gift...but it scares me as hell too....you know, self-doubt and all that :) :D Oh, and I love the snow flakes on your blog! Cute! :D

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Do tell me how did you make those hearts! ;)

Ananya said...

As a wiccan, you shouldn't be scared of anything dear :) but I understand that as we start practicing our gift, the "self doubt" does play around with our confidence! The way to perfection here also is "practice, practice, practice".. Even after being Initiated for last 5-6 years,I still ,mess things up very well :D and well the hearts ?? just ctrl+c and ctrl+v lol...!! :D happy that you liked my blog.. do visit again!! :) following you up!

♥ Blessed Be!♥ :D ;)

Sunil Padiyar said...

Aw.. Seems like I am reading a script of some movie!! And the next part ..

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Red: You don't have to say sorry to me for anything sweetheart. :D :D

@Sunil: Aha!!! Thank you! :D