28 Aug 2011

Fear - The Evil Responsibility (Part 3)

Read Part 2 Here

Blessed be dear diary, I almost escaped death. Again! The couple I told you about had called up the police station, saying that they suspect me of witchcraft and sorcery. I almost had to make it rain so hard that they couldn't see me while I escaped. And now using that power has left me hungry and drained. 


Image Source: gullveig.tumblr.com
I didn't know this will have such an effect. Where do I go? I can't keep a cell phone too. Everyone will track me then. Though, it is in my bag, discharged and switched off. I am planning to take up a job somewhere. I can work as a waitress in a Diner I saw while coming here. Oh, I am in a cafe right now...I asked the owner to let me refresh. He is an old man, kind and nice. I think, he is going to offer me to work here.  The time is 2:31 PM and It's bright and sunny, just the way I want. No, I am not fiddling with nature. I have this ability for a reason...which I might discover sooner or later. Oh and one fascinating thing about my powers - I can feel what the other feels - not technically mind reading, is it? I don't want to be a mind reader. 


Image Source: www.gracechapelcares.org
Yeah, mother, she is not here anymore, to restraint me. I never went back home after I left the Hospital. I emptied my College account and I am surviving on that. I do have money, just that if I use it too much, I will attract attention. And that I do not want that. So, I am wondering am I schizophrenic  or what? No, I do not see people around me and I am sure of the fact that I do not imagine the glow on my fingers, but this thing scares me, I mean, it's weird to look at. Also, who am I supposed to tell all this. I do not have a guide. And you know these wanna be sorcerers cult who claim to know all that are so idiotic. I looked into few and they are such a hoax, with Hoodie and all. 


Image Source: Half-Blood Prince.com


I have purchased three ink bottles...and some snack, while I travel. I am searching for old libraries...with a hope to find some information and someone like me. 


Image Source: dreamstime.com
The old man is here with the coffee. I have to leave...I will soon tell you about my day.

Love,
Claire.
7th May 2011.

11 comments:

Vinati said...

This is getting more and more interesting!

Red Handed said...

Keep it coming! I am loving it.

Priyanka said...

^agreed.

Wherefore doth thee head to?:)
A little background on the family would be nice:)

maithili said...

I m stunned by the clarity of your writing.. I can almost feel that I m witnessing Claire myself! Great work and I m really loving this series..

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Vinati: Thanks!! :D Help me with some emotions here no? :D :D

@Red: Yes Yes :D :D

@Priyanka: I will, thanks for the idea...I needed some suggestions. :D :D

@Maithili: *Blush* Uff, don't say that...Thanks!!! I am working to impress you. :P :D

subtlescribbler said...

this seems to be one powerful story...i have no idea where this mystery is heading too..but nail biting :P


sarah

aakash said...

nice... the story opens up!
waiting for more..

aJ

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Surprisingly, the story makes sense backwards too :D

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Sarah: Hehehe, neither do I know. :P But keep the nail-biting on...okay? :D :D

@Aakash: Oh, look who's here? :D :D Thank youu... :) :)

@Blasphemous Asthete: Hahaha, yeah? Like 2nd part first and 1st part later? :D

Sunil Padiyar said...

Interesting to the power 3 now! Going to the next part!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Sunil: Since you have religiously commented on my posts, :D I shall comment on each of your stand. :D