18 Aug 2011

Crashed!

Blessed Be Fellas!

I have been MIA for a while and looks like I have to be doing so, since my laptop betrayed me today and crashed in the afternoon. :( I am working to fix it, which shall not take much time...but my desire to write anything  has dwindled. 

Do you guys have any idea what the heck this is? :(
No, not that I do not want to write anymore, I just don't feel like writing anymore. If you guys have anything on mind, whether you want another series of story or any mystical confusion that has crossed your mind, please tell me. Pleeease! My brain is full with ideas but I need help in sorting them out. 


What with Nation teeming and bristling with Revolution and Lokpals, I am sitting here and watching things unfurl.  I am wondering what I should write. Should I write about Lokpal Bill (which can be found out on Google) or should I just wait and take a break? I am blabbering, yes, I know. 

You can ignore this post because it's out of sheer boredom and lack of creativity. :P Or, you can be my Blessed People and help your MSM out! ;)


10 comments:

Priyanka said...

SERIES!! And fast. As fast as you possibly can put it up:)

Priyanka said...

And my guy says that the ntldr thingy is a main Win 7 boot file and it's gone corrupt. The solution would be to use the system recovery option, if you have a Win 7 DVD.

Red Handed said...

Hey hey hey...! Ur a very creative person! So give us an awesome series like u have before. Something with a bad ending. No happy ending.

maithili said...

I want you to write a short story :) :D :D and please no Lokpal! I have read enough of it on all blogs!

subtlescribbler said...

hmmm..i ll sugeest u to simply take some time out to sort out and organize ur thots and then pen down what ever u want to..hope it helps :)


sarah

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Priyanks: :D Your comment made me grin...like seriously! I am waiting for good things to happen...and without writing, they kinda sorta disappear! :( Oh! And you know, it's really considerate of you to ask your guy about this shit that happened with my laptop. I have an XP...and yes, you are correct about the issue. Unfortunately, I do not have a CD. :(

@Red: You know what! I love you. :D Thanks for the confidence you show in me...yeah, may be I'll come up with a horror story? A Gory one? :P No happy ending, but hopeful one? ;)

@Maithili: Honey, I promise I will NOT write on Lokpal...it just irritates me...because of the sheer lack of understanding of the whole issue. Anyway....Thy wish shall be granted! :D :D You guys are my strength. :D

@Subtlescribbler: Yeah, I think I need a break (And my laptop too...since it decided to die anyway ;) ) Oh and by the way, You have a great blog there. I love it! :D

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Priyanka: There was a typo with your name! :( Sorry!

Sh@s said...

Isstory please :)
Kill the boredom with some music, movies, friends, outing or simply with some sleep :P

Sunil Padiyar said...

Ha ha.. I guess, you need a break.. Give some time to your mind to restore itself.. :)

As for the suggestion of topics, not another lok pal bill post, some series like others suggested will be great :)

Sunil Padiyar said...

BTW,

You are tagged here,

http://sunilpadiyar.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-blogger-award.html

Cheers! :)