6 Jul 2011

Nail Biting Time

Blessed Be Everyone!

What a month June was and what a start July has for me! My mystical sojourns to fill in the gaps of reality, tried and tested, have come to a standstill and the worst of all, in the LAST year of my law school is, attending Detentions! For Chrissake! Yes, I am  going to do detentions in my University for low attendance. :| Reason: I joined the Semester late - my mother was unwell! That I can still handle. And then there is this weird phenomenon with My-Blog-Opens-Only-At-1-Am that I am battling with. Fortunately [Yeah, that made me smile.] it's working fine for now. And I have been falling sick, constantly! I miss home! And I am rambling!

Wow! I cannot believe I used to be patient at one time. *Rolls her Eyes*

On a better note, Detention thing has been sorted out...I will be spending only 15 hours in our Humongous Law Library :| [Which has a Supernatural Section as well. Yes!! ;)] I have come to terms with the fact that my Blog will permanently be fixed on 9th of July at 11 am [That's what the Certain Biggie ISP guy told me....Red Handed - Let's Sue them!] And sickness, well, I am enjoying cups of tea and a company of Chick Lits for a change - Where's Priyanka? I want to thank her to get me hooked to mush! Oh and I missed Maithili. I read her post today and couldn't stop smiling. I love you all. Chandana, Your outfit posts and your ramblings about how July came - I can totally connect to them! :D

Status Update on the Blog: I am writing a new series called Bon Voyage! The Post is up next...so keep reading! :) :)

Let's Embrace The Situations as they Dawn upon us.
I shall be posting the post right after this, so keep a look out! Blessed Be! :)

11 comments:

Red Handed said...

Eh? Y?Eh? Y?

maithili said...

Hey I missed you too! Your mystical space and the amazing writings! July is a bit too gloomy..(contradiction I know).. and to top it there are hardly any public holidays! sigh.. for my july blues coz college started ;(

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Red: Now you know why. :D :P

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Maithili: Thank you for commenting Sweets! I know how the Blues are! Somehow, 7 being my lucky number [Yes, I am superstitious...sue me!] I always hope that July will be good...BUT, it always erm is not so good. Oh. But a number of learning lessons I go through! :D :D

Priyanka said...

Present Ma'am. Missed your mystical presence babe:| I was starting to wonder if I should send a search party out just before your last post:) And you have been tagged as well:)

Glad everything's sorted out though and hopefully, July will be better. Is your mum feeling better?

And yes, POST FAST!! :D Can't wait..

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Blog opens only at 1am? Very mystical! :P Seeing that your write ups are all about mysterious and enchanting things, i guess your blog decided to go that way too!

Anyway glad your back.. and that too with a new series! :) Cant wait!

Red Handed said...

Ooooooooh!! Yes! I was like why just the topic alone? Now you filled it . :D
i missed ur posts my girl! The only law friend i got in here...hehehe. Yes we shall sue him alright! Btw i dont even remember how my library luks like. :| Guilty as charged!

How is ur mom now and how r u?
Keep us posted babes!Ooooooooh!! Yes! I was like why just the topic alone? Now you filled it . :D
i missed ur posts my girl! The only law friend i got in here...hehehe. Yes we shall sue him alright! Btw i dont even remember how my library luks like. :| Guilty as charged!

How is ur mom now and how r u?
Keep us posted babes!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Priyanka: Oh! Thanks for Tagging me as soon as my net starts acting allright! :D Did you send the party yet? May be they can help me with the Internet Biggie guy! :P Mum's doing okay. :) :) Thanks!

@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue: You got that right! :D I know man! I mean why my net! Anyway! :D I am hoping it would stop being Mystic and leave that to me! :D

@Red: Hehe, yeah, united by law [Ignore that]! I stepped into library for the first time this sem! :| I have detentions to do! :P :D That empty post was the fault of my internet! :| :D
I missed ALL of you - still do! Will be back soon for good! :) :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Priyanka: There are few words missing in my comment - as soon as my net starts acting allright, I will do it! :| :D I just saw and realized it sounded all wrong. :P

the feeling lioness said...

Hi Mystical Skeptical
Your name really attracted me

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@the feeling lioness: Thank you! :D Do read up some posts, I hope you like them :) :)