5 Jul 2011

Tag Two - Present! :)


Blessed Be My Long Lost Fellas,

I cannot use words cogent enough to explain my absence. Let's just say I am very patient by nature otherwise Certain Biggie in the field of Internet Service Providers had it from me. Okay, I am angry since I had/have no access to my Blog for past 15 days. It surprisingly works only at around one am in the morning till whenever it likes. I missed out terrifically on all the chances I had. So I am doing this tonight, as I might not be able to adore my own or anyone of yours' blogs again tomorrow. Enough of the cribbing. :) Let's start with the first things first.

I was tagged on Maithili’s Blog. It is such an interesting tag I must say. There are 2 rules to complete the tag -

Rule 1: You can only say Guilty or Innocent.

Rule 2: You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone specifically asks (And is discreet about it :P) Now, please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag friends who might be interested in taking this up.)

I am tagging aJ from Moody Mocktails, Priyanka from Confessions of the Chocolate Obsessed, Ste from The Solitary Writer and Vinati from Mirage. Enjoy the tag guys! :)

1. Kissed one of your Facebook friends?
Innocent

2. Danced on a table in a bar?
Innocent

3. Ever told a lie?
Guilty

4. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back?
Guilty

5. Kissed a picture?
Guilty

6. Slept until 5pm?
Guilty

7. Fallen asleep at work/school?
Innocent

8. Held a snake?
Innocent

9. Been suspended from school?
Innocent

10. Worked at a fast food restaurant?
Innocent

11. Been fired from a job?
Innocent

12. Done something you regret?
Guilty

13. Laughed so hard a drink came out of your nose?
Guilty

14. Kissed in the rain?
Innocent

15. Sat on a rooftop?
Guilty

16. Kissed someone you shouldn’t?
Innocent

17. Sang in the shower?
Guilty

18. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Innocent

19. Shaved your head?
Innocent

20. Slept naked?
Innocent

21. Made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Innocent

22. Donated blood?
Innocent

23. Eaten alligator meat?
Innocent

24. Eaten cheesecake?
Guilty

25. Still love/like someone you shouldn’t?
Guilty

26. Have a tattoo?
Innocent

27. Been too honest?
Guilty

28. Ruined a surprise?
Innocent

29. Erased someone in your friends list?
Guilty

30. Dressed in the opposite gender’s clothes?
Guilty

31. Joined a pageant?
Innocent

32. Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?
Guilty

33. Had communication with your ex?
Innocent

34. Get totally drunk one night and you have an important exam tomorrow morning?
Innocent

35. A total stranger treat you by paying your bus/taxi fare?
Guilty

36. Get totally angry that you cried so hard?
Guilty

37. Tried to stay away from someone for their own good?
Guilty

38. Thought about murder?
Guilty

39. How bout mass murder?
Guilty

40. Rode in a stranger’s vehicle?
Innocent

41. Stalked someone?
Guilty

42. Been so drunk that you forget things that happened while you were intoxicated?
Innocent

43. In love?
Innocent

PS: Thankyou Maithili, this really made me smile! :D 

5 comments:

maithili said...

ohhhoo so the sum of all answers is that you are too innocent where you shouldn't be( honestly, have you never slept in class?? ) and guilty of thinking of mass murder!! :O !! OMG!

Thanks for completing this tag :)

Vinati said...

I agree with Maithili.. you are a goodie goodie girl.. :D
And thanks for tagging me! =)

Red Handed said...

A total stranger did tht for u! :o
nice post!A total stranger did tht for u! :o
nice post!

Priyanka said...

Hee, hee. You are too nice. Try putting on a pair of horns and getting into trouble sometime, its a ton of fun:P

Thanks for the tag babe:) Reposting soon!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Maithili: You know what I am :P :D Yeah, I have never slept in class, I just bunked the hour! :P :D

@Vinati: That is debatable :D But Muchas Gracias Senorita! :D :D <3 Waiting to know whether you are guilty or innocent. :D

@Red Handed: Yeah Man! A Lady in the bus paid my bus fare, just because she had seen me somewhere! :|

@Priyanka: :D I have had some fun :P :D ;) Tooo scandalizing to admit. :) :) Repost!