9 Jun 2011

A Cup Of Tea - A Cup Of Happiness


Blessed me my amazing passengers to the Trip to the Mystic Lands!

Ah! Last night it rained! It was like monsoon came early in this parched, super HOT and dry land :) It was so freaking hot before, I tell you that I didn’t sleep for four consecutive nights. And THAT my friends, is something that has never happened with me before. Even during exams I sleep for 4 hours minimum. :P Okay, so those who know me closely know that I can sleep anywhere at anytime, just give me a pillow and something to cover myself up. But this stupid stupid hot weather had taken away my peace.

Courtesy: Google Images :D ;)
That long lost peace was returned to me yesterday. It was so AMAZING! I know I know I am raving about rains. You know, the BESTest part about rains, HOT STEAMING mug of tea, though I prefer coffee any day but the ginger cardamom tea I make, ah! It’s worth it. I slept at 1 last night and woke up at 7. My mum made hot hot pakodis aka bajjis aka bhajiyaas or anything else you’d like to call them. I had few of those with my LARGE mug of tea.


Yeah, that's my lovely Black Mug which my Bro gifted me :)
It’s miraculous how this concoction works. It helps me in writing too. Give me cups of tea and I can write, write and write. <Grins> You can see the effect of weather on me. I am blabbering. So my Blessed Fellas, I will leave you with this cheery post till the next time. Have fun and don’t forget that even when you are low tea can work wonders…and even when you are high, like I am tripping on the weather, it can calm you down :D

PS: My Dad took the picture and asked me to acknowledge that the way he placed the Mug on my diary, the picture of Globe with a compass underneath means that I am reaching out Globally. Thank you Dad! I heart you! :D

14 comments:

maithili said...

this made me refreshed :) I too prefer coffee over tea but still need a cup of tea in the morning :).
You dad positioning the mug to send out a message! great!! :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Awww....yayyy ,Thank You! :) :) I know, I just asked him to take a pic of my Mystical mug and he took it, placed it on my diary and all that :D I was amazed... :D

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Awww... dads are the best! :)
Am more of a coffee person than tea though!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Me tooo :D I am coffee person too :D But rain and tea! Ah! :D

Red Handed said...

I restrict myself to water though :P...Hate beverages though i love Coffee flavored ice-creams! :P

You have a very cute dad!!

Vinati said...

Oh I too love to have cardamom tea when it rains. It's like a self-made ritual! :P :D

And what your dad said was quite thoughtful. :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Red Handed: Oh I LOVE coffee...ahem :D :D Thanks, yeah, he is cute... :) :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Vinati: Yeah!!! I knowww :D :D What my Dad said made me grin... I really never looked at it that way :D :D Thanks for Reading!! :) :)

Anoop said...

i prefer coffee...than tea... :D
n yea i can see the effect of tea over u... :P blabberin.. :P hehe.. but its nice to kno tat u slept well.... :D 4 days without sleep? omg.. :| tats bad....

bigboy said...

I m glad u finally got some sleep there wil be a mug of coffee waiting for u when u get back.......promise!!!

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Anoop: :P :P I prefer coffee too...BUT rain and ta are like unbeatable :D I am blabbering? Nah! It's just tea speaking :D :D I knowww, I finally slept! Thank God!! :D

@Olaki: :D Yayyy :D I am waiting to GET back!!! Seriously!!! :( Thanks For Stopping by!! :D

aakash said...

High 5....
Just about covers my thoughts for this morning..
light drizzle, mum special coffee and pen :)

aJ

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@aJ: High 5!
I knowww, I love the combo! :D

Priyanka said...

I have a mug EXACTLY like that!!! And I dont' know about tea but I'm a sucker for coffee in any form.

I couldn't find a contact me, so posting this as a comment. Check this out, you are tagged:)Hope you like it.

http://priyankavictor.blogspot.com/2011/06/aaaand-here-they-are.html