27 Apr 2011

Whacked Out - I am the 'It'

Blessed Be Everyone,

I've been made the 'It' by Mr. Ninu aka Anoop :P from My Life Doesn't Suck Anymore. So, I am supposed to answer these deceptive questions 'honestly' which seems like a really tough job. Although, I hope you'd get to know me better after this. :) 

____________

1. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
  • In 2007, when someone asked me the most important question that could have changed my life, I should have said NO but said YES and F****d my own life :-|
2. What Movie or TV Character you think you resemble mostly?
3. What movie or TV Character would you really like to be?
4. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
  • Someone who altered the meaning of my existence.
5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
  • My laziness. <Whether it changes ever or not, that's debatable :-|>
6. Describe yourself in one word.
  • Unique :P
7. Describe the person who named you in this Meme, in one word.
  • Intriguing.
8. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
  • I blog to answer the doubts that arise in everyone's minds. Nah, sorry. :) I blog because like every other blogger, I love to write, though on weird stuff that everyone must know about :D
9. Name at least 3 people to send this Meme to then inform them.
10. Link back to the person who tagged you in this Meme.
And Since none of my Blog Posts are without a picture, I'll put a favorite of mine here. :D

Meet Emily, a 13 year old girl, who is anti-culture and blah. Emily The Strange, check her out Here.

2 comments:

Anoop said...

most important question? wat??? :D hehehe...its almost similar to mine.... :D

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

Heyyy :D Nope, it's not THAT similar. :P Thank you for the Tag.