12 Apr 2011

On Cloud Nine

Hello and Blessed be my readers!

I am living in the skies right now :) Why? I used to love watching the shapes in the clouds when I was a kid and I still very much do. So, as I was walking on the terrace two days ago in the evening, I looked up at the sky and my brain wandered off amidst the fluffy cotton candies. I imagined a whole story staring at the clouds. :D One cloud was shaped like an escaping thing with two horns - I decided that this would be a Demon kicked out by the Lords of Heaven. The Sun was behind the clouds and the sky was orange and purple and blue - the clouds were gray. And then from the other side, dark clouds started to roll in - More Dark and Evil demons :P I kept imagining stuff like that and I loved every single moment of it. Even today, I saw a HUGE cloud shaped like a tiny bird, with big eye and pointy (okay, not so pointy :P) beak. I love watching the clouds. You can create a whole new world of your own with them. I Googled images of Cloud shapes. Lemme know what you think of them. :D

Dog Cloud! :D Look at the nose.
This looks like a man digging whole in the ground, to me :)
Doesn't the cloud to the left look like a bedazzled Hippo? :D

The Top Cloud to the right looks like a Pig to me. And the Bottom left one, like an open palm. :D
And here's the final one:
Looks like a man with open arms, greeting the sun and the waves.
I loved these pictures. Do let me know what do you think? This is definitely not childish :) And I am sure most of us still love to watch the clouds take shape according to our imagination.

Till then my inspiring and smiling mortal friends, keep looking out for the happiness in the smallest of things, Blessed Be!

7 comments:

Anoop said...

mmmm..i got the dog cloud... :) not the rest... :(

A Lot Like Fashion said...

You have a crazy fun imagination! :D
XX

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Anoop: You need imagination :P Use it, you may come up with something very interesting, I am sure :)

Mystical Skeptical Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@A Lot Like Fashion: Thank You! <3 :D

Bhargavi Kashyap said...

Me too Me too =)
I love it too..!! =D

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

:) :) I knowwww....I stare at the clouds everyday! :D Hehe....Zanks for reading :D :D You are on a roll!