8 Mar 2011

Stylish Blogger Award.





My First EVER Award! Thank you Bhargavi Kashyap of Ink Imprints. It would be an understatement to say that I expected it. So much for being a mystic skeptic. :) The "Baton" is now in my hands as my friend above puts it. :D Somethings I would like to share before I finish here:

1. I love star - gazing.
2. I like talking - A LOT.
3. I can get high on 3 or 4 strong coffees.
4. I love NIGHT.
5. I am a NIGHT person.
6. I love the color black.
7. Seven is my Lucky number.
8. I am NOT emo, goth, misunderstood, depressed or any of the likes.
9. All the contents of this blog are mostly related to the truth.
10. I think too much.


2 comments:

A Lot Like Fashion said...

SO SO SO Proud! <3
Well deserved!
XX

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@A Lot Like Fashion: If not for you, this would not have been possible! :D :D <3

A BIG thank you to you! :) :)