18 Feb 2011

Sleepy Thoughts!

Blessed Be Everyone!

        I had a super-tiring day and now I am off to retire...to the comforts of my cozy bed and dreamy sleep. However, as I have mentioned in my previous post Wanderings that most of my thoughts are free flowing during the night hour (me being a die-hard night person) - I had to scribble something before I gave in to the urge of closing my eyes and becoming oblivious to everything around me. Hence, here I am with a piece I wrote a few weeks back when I was reading the House of Night Series - P.C.Cast and Kristin Cast and felt myself become the part of Zoey Redbird's world. I hope you enjoy this. Here you go:



Stepping on the stones, crossing the bridge,
Rain drops splash on my face, I hold them in my embrace,
Breathing in the green air, this earth calls me to her,
I look up into the sky, he opens his arms wide,
The stars scattered on his black robe, sparkle with surprise,
Laughing along with me, are the soft ferns, my feelings arise,
I am the daughter of the night, she accepts me in her bossom, with delight,
A moth flutters past my ears, a bee hums my favorite tune,
Jasmine spreads its fragrant petals, and my world fills with beautiful recitals,
The burning in my heart ceases, mother nature takes me in, for me her hand reaches,
Ancient needs of my humanity resurface, for the child cannot survive without his mother, I accept her bounty with grace,
To resurrect one's true insides, roots do call, everthing aside,
I relish this moment of pure bliss, I am purified, with a gentle kiss,
Of her, Of his, I am theirs, Daughter of the air, taking away my despair,
I heal my bleeding soul, in the lap of nature I lie,
How ever hard may a mortal try, the magic of this nature,
Fails to die...


Goodnight everyone then...let the magic of night enwrap you in its charm - and may you all wake up to the new shining dawn...Blessed Be!

4 comments:

A Lot Like Fashion said...

Beautifully written! :) It reminded me of something you'd written a while back which you made me read..good to know that the same things still inspire you! :)
XX

Bhargavi Kashyap said...

Truly Amazing :)
Love the way you have intertwined nature & life. :)
Love reading your posts.

Love & Care

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@A Lot Like Fashion: Much Love :) It was one of my first writings that I'd made you read...Thanks for the constant support.
Blessed Be! XX

Mystical Skeptical Me said...

@Bhargavi: Ink Imprints! I love the title. :) Thank you for reading my posts...means a lot! This post, again was inspired by what I read...I was definitely missing some greenery around me! Keep reading!

Blessed Be! :D